“Pretty nice!”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Gardner, Kansas
“Pretty nice!”
Reviewed August 9, 2009

I stayed here for one night with my husband. I'm somewhat picky about hotels, and I have to say that this one is surprisingly not too bad. Actually, it's pretty good. We stayed here because they allow dogs (for $10 fee). I was a little worried that the place would be a dump, so I reserved one of their larger (and, I hoped, nicer) rooms. We stayed in a "king partial suite." For $75 per night, we got a lot. The room was huge -- probably 15' x 18' -- had a jacuzzi bathtub, a microwave, a small refrigerator, and flatscreen TV. There wasn't much of a seating area - just an extra chair - but it was quite a bit for the money. There were a few nice touches as well, such as free chocolate chip cookies at check-in, free breakfast in the morning (nothing fancy - just biscuits & gravy, sausage, bagels, cereal, etc.), and they gave us treats for our dog. The front desk staff couldn't be more friendly. The location is also good -- close to restaurants, a Target, and lots of other places. It's on a fairly busy street, so some people might not like that. The only thing about the room that I didn't like was that the bedspread on the bed was one of those old-style hotel bedspreads -- dark colored and multi-patterned, and designed to hide practically any stain. I just find those bedspreads icky, even though the room was very clean. That's probably just my own personal phobia. Overall, I would stay here again, especially if we're traveling with our dog.

Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Sarah L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Travelers also viewed these Norfolk hotels
New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk
Super 8 Norfolk
Super 8 Norfolk
#8 of 8 in Norfolk

Been to Rodeway Inn Norfolk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Norfolk

Property: Rodeway Inn Norfolk
Address: 2206 Market Ln, Norfolk, NE 68701-4613
Location: United States > Nebraska > Norfolk
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn Norfolk 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodeway Inn Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.