“Who Dun It?”

and 1 more site!
Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Whispering Pines Jan 18, 2013 as part of a Murder Mystery Dinner package. We had never been to a Murder Mystery so we did not know what to expect. The whole experience way exceeded our expectations. The Murder Mystery was such fun. Dinner was FANTASTIC! The accomodations were clean, comfortable and homey. Jeanna does a great job making you feel very welcome and special. We can't wait for our next trip to Whispering Pines.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I love Ne City and visit quite often. It's close to Lincoln, where we live.
We usually stay at the Lied Lodge but for the same price (fantastic breakfast included) you can stay at this Bed and Breakfast.
It's within walking distance of Arbor day farm and the house is lovely.
We plan to go again when it's warmer to enjoy the beautiful wrap around porch with some wine!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Rose room. It was quite warm but we opened a window.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lnorris2
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

While on a business trip spending multiple days driving I stopped in Nebraska city for the night. Finding my first two choices in hotels were full for the night I found Jeanna and whispering pines on trip advisor. Reading the wonderful reviews I decided to give her a call. She was very willing to accommodate a tired travelor on per diem. I highly recommend this B&B for business and pleasure alike! Jeanna instantly welcomed me and made the B&B feel like a temporary home! Breakfast was wonderful...I absolutely loved her homemade granola, fruit, and Greek yogurt.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Had a wonderful time and Jeanna is a great owner/hostess.

Jeanna's attention to dertail and willingness to accommodate special needs is to be commended. Plus -- she is a great cook!
Clean, comfortable and inviting all at a great price! We will come back and recommend to our friends.

Glenn & Cathy - Omaha

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We spent a weekend at Whispering Pines to celebrate a significant birthday. This was an excellent experience. Not only was the room wonderful, but the breakfast was excellent. In addition to that Jeanna went to the extra effort of having a small cake available for us. The grounds are beautiful and quiet. So relaxing. Everything was clean and beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Jeanna was a great host and her B & B is a charmer. But the icing on the cake was watching the long shadows of the last warm September evening creep over her lawn while seated on a rustic chair in front of her red, ivy-covered barn--destined to be my oh-so-cozy rustic room for the night. My experience was exactly as I hoped it would be--a great getaway with good Nebraskan hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Whispering Pines B & B is one of my favorite places to go to just get away and relax. I have stayed many times at this B & B and will continue to do so. The wrap around front porch is a very relaxing place to sit and read or visit with friends. I have stayed in all the rooms, and they are extremely clean and beautifully decorated. Jeanna, the hostess, makes delicious hot breakfast in the morning that keeps you full for hours. I would highly recommend a visit to this lovely B & B.

Room Tip: If you want to bring your pet, the barn is a great place to stay. Otherwise any of the house rooms...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
#3 of 3 in Nebraska City
Economy Inn
Economy Inn
#3 of 4 in Nebraska City

Been to Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!