“survey”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Nebraska City
port huron, United States
“survey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I like the room and staff of htis ficility. My only complaint is that the beds are rock hard and I caouls not sleep because of this but my family sleep okay and that is what I was worried about. If I were to travial again in the area I would most likly stay again were this was one of four stays through out the trip I was on and this would rate as #2 for them.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nebraskacityinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Nebraska City Inn, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay with us. We appreciate knowing what you liked about your stay or what you didn't like. We take all of our guests comments seriously. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time you come to Nebraska City.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Warren
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Was recommended to stay here on 7/25, usually don't stay at this chain due to spotty results in the past. This is a good one. I don't have anything to rave about the room other than it was clean and functional, but the service was really good, and my particular pet peeve in motels of non-functional 'office center' computers and printers was very good, everything worked the way it should. And really nothing bad to report.

I think these guys would probably get this rating in a larger town, too, this was definitely a cut above a typical budget chain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We are so glad you gave us the opportunity here at Best Western Nebraska City Inn to take care of all your lodging needs. Hopefully your visit with us has persuaded you try other Best Westerns. Trip Advisor is a great place to research the different hotels/motels to help you make your decision. We hope you will stay with us again should you be back in the area.
Belle Plaine, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff were very polite and always made an attempt to talk to us. Very clean hotel, satisfied with rooms, housekeeping was always on time and always made sure we was happy. Pool area was clean. Continental breakfast was good and always enough for everyone. Beds were comfortable, pillows are fluffy not flat. Peaceful area and hotel. Will definitely stay here again when we come back in this area.

Room Tip: The offer rewards points and not a bad price.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
nebraskacityinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Nebraska City Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We appreciate you letting us know how we did during your stay. It is very gratifying to know that the staff did everything to your satisfaction. We have a great staff that works here and enjoy their jobs as well as meeting our guests. All of your comments have been passed along to the appropriate departments. We hope to see you again if you come back to the Nebraska City area.
San Benito, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff were accommodating and knew the way around the community. The pool was clean and all staff were friendly. Expect only a continental style breakfast. Discounts available, so pay attention. I booked on line. Good value for the money. Quite and restful sleep. The towels were fluffy and not thin and flat like some hotels provide.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am very pleased that our staff took good care of your needs during your stay. We appreciate the wonderful comments and feedback that you gave us. We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

The whole time we were here the lady at the front desk spent her time on the patio out back smoking. We watched a guy stand at front desk for 20 min ans no one waited on him! Also at 2:00 in the morning the fire alarms went off and we all had to evacuate. No fire department or cops showed up to make sure every room was okay she just told us to go back inside. Someone should of showed up and went through every room. The girls at front desk were to worried about smoking on the patio.

• Stayed July 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

nebraskacityinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Nebraska City Inn, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
I am so sorry about the poor experience you had while you were here. That type of behavior from our staff is unacceptable, this incident has been addressed with that employee.

I am sure that having the fire alarm go off at that time was quite scary and very inconvenient. We did have someone go through the building to all the available rooms several times through out the rest of the night. We did have our fire and sprinkler system checked by a professional company to locate the problem. The problem was found and has been fixed.

I would appreciate if you would please give me a call and let me apologize to you personally and hopefully let me make arrangements for you come back again and give you the type of service that we expect all of our guest to have. I assure you this will not happen again.
Victoria, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Guess I was naïve to think that when staff at the front desk said they had canceled our other reservation that was no longer needed; it had actually been done. No cancellation number was offered, and no we didn't' think to ask or write down the clerk's name.

Month later and I have a credit card bill for the room; problems getting hold of the manager and finally went thru BW customer service hoping for resolution. None-- without either a cancellation number (which we were not offered and didn't know we needed) or clerk's name, though they did say they saw we had not checked in that night.
Not happy at all!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank c m
nebraskacityinn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Nebraska City Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I was so glad I had the opportunity to speak with you this morning. I can not apologize enough for this misunderstanding. I have reviewed our policy with my staff and assure you this should not ever happen again. I am more than happy that we were able to work things out and hope that you are happy as well and that you will please call me personally next time you are in Nebraska City and let me handle all of your lodging needs.
Springfield, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed one night and all was fine.
Room was clean, as was bathroom and shower actually put out a good stream of hot water.
Wifi was easy to connect. A/C worked very well as did the flat screen TV and offered a very good selection of channels.
It's in a quiet location and I didn't notice any problems of noise.
A small micro and fridge would have been nice, but certainly not a deal breaker, least to me.
Rates were reasonable and desk service was fine.
Didn't try the free breakfast, so no comments.
The beds were clean and the mattresses were comfortable.
Bathroom was well lighted and large enough.
Even the hallway and ice area were nice and clean and obviously vacuumed regularly
I believe the whole place is smoke-free and it is evident. No smells.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank election76
WOW! Loved your review of us. It says everything we want to hear from our guests. I am so happy to know that our staff is doing a great job, and yes you are correct we are totally smoke free. Please come back again and try our continental breakfast and spend some time relaxing in our pool and hot tub.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nebraska City
#2 of 2 in Percival
Deluxe Inn
Deluxe Inn
#3 of 4 in Nebraska City

Been to BEST WESTERN Nebraska City Inn? Share your experiences!