Hands down the BEST Mexican food in McCook!
A few things we love:
1. The steak fajita quesadilla is ridiculous! Plenty of steak strips for sure!
2. You could dip anything in their white cheese sauce & eat it.
3. They have a unique coating on their tilapia, never had anything like it, it's our youngest daughter's favorite.
4. The mild salsa is so good, I could literally eat it on pasta, lots of tomato & garlic!
5. My spouse loves the "Especial", a thinly sliced, generous portion of rib eye steak smothered in onions & tomatoes.
I wish they would offer the lunch menu 7 days a week because the supper portions are just too big!
Between my family & I we have probably tried 80-90% of the menu & never had a bad meal.
It's VERY clean. The service is very fast & friendly, the sodas are flavorful & the food is always hot.
The ONLY problem is the incredibly horrible smell you leave with on your clothes, hair, shoes, whatever you wore/took in there!
It doesn't matter if they are busy, or you're the only people in there, you stink.
When we get home from El Puerto, we immediately take our clothes off in the garage, bathe/shower & launder our clothes to rid them of the powerful smell.
I guarantee if they had a really good air exchange system, we'd get to go there a lot more often!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.