“Great lunch! and heart healthy too!”

MaGGie's vegetarian wraps & more
Ranked #57 of 669 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The owners are very health conscious; and know how to create tasty, and healthy, lunch treats. We had their wrap sandwich that was voted best in Nebraska; it was great! We dined in even though most people we saw did carry-out. A tiny place with just 3 or 4 tables; but it was cozy and VERY enjoyable.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

If you are on a strict ice cream diet.. this is the place to stay... if not, then stop by for a cone... you will not believe it.. fresh and out of this world!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I went to have lunch at Maggie's vegetarian wraps with my mom yesterday. It's a small family run place. It definitely has it's charm with super friendly staff and delicious food. I had the non fried Falafel wrap which was spicy and hot! My mom had the avocado wrap. I love avocado and had to try it. It was as well delicious and if you are a cheese fan you will love it. It was a little too much cheese for me, but that is personal preference. The place itself was charming, simple place that uses top quality ingredients which is more important that a fancy table for me. All and all I'm impressed Lincoln has a place like this!

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Incredible service and food in the Haymarket district. Showed up a few minutes before they closed and the employee happily took my ordered and provided me with her recommendations and best sellers. The grilled veggie wrap was delicious!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love that Maggie's tries to source their produce locally and have been impressed with the taste and creativity of their food every time we visit! The atmosphere is fun and quirky and it's a great spot for breakfast or lunch, even if you aren't vegetarian/vegan! Their muffins and lasagna are our favorite menu items, though the roasted veggie wrap is pretty marvelous as well :)