“Can't wait to come back!”

MaGGie's vegetarian wraps & more
Ranked #59 of 667 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Incredible service and food in the Haymarket district. Showed up a few minutes before they closed and the employee happily took my ordered and provided me with her recommendations and best sellers. The grilled veggie wrap was delicious!

There are newer reviews for MaGGie's vegetarian wraps & more

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love that Maggie's tries to source their produce locally and have been impressed with the taste and creativity of their food every time we visit! The atmosphere is fun and quirky and it's a great spot for breakfast or lunch, even if you aren't vegetarian/vegan! Their muffins and lasagna are our favorite menu items, though the roasted veggie wrap is pretty marvelous as well :)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had an amazing roasted vegetable wrap here! Top quality ingredients -- local and organic -- and perfectly roasted and seasoned. The seating area is tiny (maybe seats 15), but we were there at an "off" time (around 1:30 pm) so it was no problem to get a table. Friendly service, many interesting items to look at, price and wait were reasonable.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Baked Tofu sandwich is amazing. I am not a vegetarian, but Maggies is a "go to" lunch for me. The food is fresh and full of flavor. The baked goods are to die for! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm not a meat and potatoes guy, and after living here for many years finally tried Maggie's to see why everyone likes it. Still wondering why. Took over 30 minutes to get lunch, and while my black bean burrito was large and full of stuff, it was a little bland--same for what my companion had. A bit pricey, and a long wait, and I'm back to square one for Lincoln food.