“Excellent food, seating cramped but comfy, friendly staff, take-home salad dressing!”

MaGGie's vegetarian wraps & more
Ranked #45 of 662 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Boulder, CO
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Our (vegetarian) family visited Maggie's twice during our three-day visit to Lincoln. Although the menu is limited, we all found something interesting and tasty to eat - and we loved our choices, so we chose the same dishes on our second visit also. I'm not a "wrap" fan, and I was happy to see that not all the selections are sandwiches. We especially loved the salad/sandwich dressing, and we took home three bottles. Prices were reasonable, the wait was short, and the location is in the nicely-updated Haymarket area of Lincoln. Highly recommended for vegetarians, and also recommended for anyone else, though the modestly-sized menu might not appeal to everyone.

• Visited June 2011

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great spot for Vegans”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

My wife and I stopped here the morning after staying the night in Laramie. A shared to-go order of a large spinach salid and a Frijoles Negros (black bean taco) was a great lunch when we stopped at a rest stop on I-80 several hours later. It's a small place thats a little hard to find, but worth it. The owner took our order and made the food while we waited.

• Visited October 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fantastic Wraps and Muffins”
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Maggie's is a wonderful little place in the Haymarket area. Everything I have ever had there has been phenomenal. However, the Avocado Wrap is my favorite! They also have a variety of other dishes such as lasagna, black bean casserole, and falafel in addition to the wraps. All menu options, including the bakery fresh muffins, are either vegetarian or vegan. They also use organic and local ingredients! This is a very small place...only about 4 tables inside and another 3 or so out on the patio. Also, be aware that they only take cash. Wonderful food and fast, friendly service!

US
“Simply divine.”
Reviewed December 9, 2009

It is so nice to have a place in Lincoln where you can count on getting high quality, local, delicious food. Maggie's has never disappointed, and I am happy to support vegetarian fare in Lincoln. The dining area is small but cozy, and has a friendly vibe. I'm a huge fan of the soups and the avocado melt. Very highly recommended-- and take your non-vegetarian friends-- even the most carnivorous will be satisfied with the fresh and tasty treats at Maggie's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wish I could go more often!”
Reviewed February 4, 2009

Wish I could go more often!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook