“Great Stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #39 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed August 29, 2013

On Sunday night August 11, my wife and I and two teenaged children stayed at this hotel in Lincoln. Front desk service was good. We loved our room. It had a separate seating area with an easy chair and love seat and a reading lamp. We had two queen beds with a little extra space plus the separate seating area.

The hotel had a small pool. It was not big enough to be suitable for serious adult or teen use. Small kids seemed to like it. We were not aware of there being a hot tub.

The hotel had a nice breakfast room and served an enhanced continental breakfast with cereal, yogurt, toast, pastries, juice, coffee, assorted fruit, pre-made omelets, sausage, bacon, and a waffle machine. We enjoyed breakfast very much.

The location was near many restaurants and services and between two shopping centers.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CletusMinneapolis
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were so pleased to find the hotel had been renovated with expensive materials. Not just new carpets, but cabinets, trim, wall coverings, even granite tub surround and countertop. It's across Hwy 101 from the beach but we had some ocean view. Very clean. Helpful personnel. We didn't have breakfast but the space was large and looked well stocked. Covered parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here while passing through during a cross country move. We were very happy with the cleanliness and service here. Sometimes when traveling with pets (especially large pets), it can be difficult to find a decent, clean, pet friendly hotel. Comfort suites exceeded our expectations. The military discount here brought room price down from $104 to an affordable $77 before the pet deposit! Convenient location near Walmart, petsmart, restaurants like Ruby Tuesdays and McDonalds. Also has indoor pool and Jacuzzi. We are fans and will stay here again if we pass through!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed at this location for the Lincoln Marathon and was a bit skeptical for the price. It didn't appear they jacked-up the rates for the event. When I arrived, I was worried. The property's curb appeal was lacking and the front doors were broken. However, when I walked inside, I realized they were extensively renovating the place. The check-in guys were fun and efficient, and my room was very modern and clean. I couldn't give five stars since there was a large pile of garbage in the back parking lot (with drywall and other debris scattered throughout the driving lanes) and that the check-out clerk at 5:30 a.m. was not at all friendly. I had to ask for my receipt, and he pickup up a pile of papers and found my receipt. He handed it to me and said 'here you go.' No 'thank you' or 'how was your stay?' I'd stay here again, especially after they finish the exterior renovations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have a laundry list of horrible things I could say, but I'll just say this; stains, mold, dirt, body hair, YUCK !!! This place is just nasty. I wouldn't stay here again under any circumstances. This is not the Comfort Inn I'm used to.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kkw2
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family and I stayed here when passing through Lincoln to go home for Thanksgiving. The motel was nice. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was a small pool my kids loved because it wasn't real deep and the water was nice and warm. There was not a working hot tub there unfortunately. The front desk person was very nice. The breakfast was good, except for the waffles that didn't taste right. The room rate was very good also.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I normally always goes to Holiday Inn Express - but we were in town for a wedding and knew we only needed a place to sleep, not really hang out for an evening, so my husband told me to find someplace cheaper this time. I chose this hotel for the price, the king size bed, the breakfast and the fact that it USED to be a Holiday Inn Express! It exceeded my expectations. Although the rooms are dated with lots of wallpaper, popcorn ceilings and tube TVs, it was very clean and not damaged (peeling off the walls, stains in the carpet, etc- none of that). My husband loved that it had a recliner in the room instead of the usual straight back chair you find in most hotel rooms. The bed was firm but since we like that we slept great and although the advertised "meat and eggs" for breakfast is actually biscuits and sausage gravy and hard boiled eggs, it was still quite good. This skeptic would stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple