Days Inn Lincoln South
$159
  • Breakfast included
$139
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$58
$140
$125
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$69
Country Inn
All reviewsoatmealstay there againcoffee potshort stayvisit familyfast foodnight's sleeprooms are cleanfirst floorwithin walking distancemotelhighwayclerkrepairpillowsdowntown
Reviewed April 3, 2012

On a recent roadtrip we stayed here overnight. For our needs, it was just-about perfect: very quiet, **very** clean, comfy beds, good-sized bathroom. We loved that it's also a motel, meaning we could park right outside our room: our little kiddos were tired so it was lovely to park and easily unload. The front desk was exceptionally nice and told us they have a breakfast in the lobby. We didn't try it as there was another place in town we wanted to try (Engine Cafe), so I can't attest to it. It's a bit off the freeway (I-80), so that would be my only nit, but given the really low price, convenience and comfort the (~10 minute) drive was well worth it. Without hesitation I can recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room so you can park right outside your room and use its exterior door, like a motel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very comfortable, quiet room for a reasonable price. Bed/pillows were great. Owner is exceptionally friendly and helpful. For the price, you can't find a better place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Nice guy on the front desk! Real friendly.

Everything clean and tidy, no issues in room or bathroom.
Really close to Subway & McDonalds and a short ride from Downtown Lincoln.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank 123NeilyB
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I had to stay in Lincoln for just a night and this place was pretty nice for the buck. It was an older hotel with outside and inside entrances to each room, but overall very well kept and taken care of. The owner greeted me as I checked in and is very nice and all staff I talked to were very helpful and friendly. Overall, I wouldnt have stayed here for an extended stay but for the one night it was a great buy and just what I needed.

Room Tip: The area is not a bad part of town, but if you are a safety freak like me then you might want to ask for a second floor room. I stayed on the first floor and with outside and inside entrances it was alright but I wouldve rather stayed on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Nice front desk clerk, very large rooms, neat and clean.

Room Tip: Close to interstate
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business