La Quinta Inn Lincoln
$129
Marriott Hotels
$107
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$70
All reviewsconvenience storestrip mallroom was cleanmexican restaurantgas stationwafflesgreat place to stayparking lotroad triprestaurants and shoppingfirst floorthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyshower headindoor poolhot tubmini fridge
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This La Quinta was an Ok stay- it was fairly easy to reserve, reasonably priced, dog friendly, rooms were in decent shape, all the typical things one expects from a La Quinta but not too much more than that. Location wise it was slightly Northeast of downtown and not far from University of Nebraska. I would recommend staying here for any major University events because while it's not spectacular, it provides what is needed if staying in Lincoln.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was traveling from Ohio to Denver and stopped in Lincoln at this great La Quinta for my midway stop. Check in was a breeze and staff was pleasant. No problems with pets here as I was traveling with my cat and dog. Got into the room with no issues and it was clean, well maintained, and well laid out. I really like that the TV was mounted on the wall. Dog and cat made themselves at home and had no problems with them. Slept well as it was a quite area and the bed was comfy. Ate breakfast in the morning and it was your standard La Quinta fare only no sausage as I really prefer that, they had sausage gravy instead. I'll let that slide however. :)

Would stay here if I was ever in town again, especially if I had the pets!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed here with my 2 dogs and it was wonderful. I haven't slept that good in a long time. It was quite too. very little slamming of doors. Grassy areas are close and larger areas are across the drive.
The breakfast was very good, with a very nice assortment of stuff.

There are a TON of restaurants and shopping places nearby.

Side Note: Please remember to pick up after your dog!. Carry a flashlight and a plasitc baggie. It's not rocket science. I came close to stepping in a deposit left by a dog owner. I would have been tic'd if I had and tracked it into my car. If we as dog owners don't pick up, we will have to start paying $$ to have our dogs with us.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The staff was friendly, rooms clean and it was quiet all night. The breakfast was good and the area kept clean. My only discomfort was the slick, heavy comforter; it continually slipped to the floor and was too bulky to manage. We have another trip to Lincoln planned and we'll be staying here again (I'll just pack heavier pj's).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was the 2nd hotel on our stretch across the country. Our 1st was less than stellar so when we opened the door to our room at this hotel we were in love. This is exactly what I use La Quinta for! Clean room, nice staff, free breakfast, pet friendly. We were able to walk to dinner, do a load of laundry by the pool, enjoy a swim, and sleep in a cozy bed. The room is HUGE. At first they booked us in a smoke smelling room so we called down and by the time we reached the lobby they had our new keys made up for another room that smelled much better.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms directly above the pool. They can get a little lousy when excited kids voices echo in the pool room. It didnt keep us from sleeping though.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family