“Clean and quiet”

La Quinta Inn Lincoln
Ranked #19 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed May 14, 2013

La quinta is my go to hotel when traveling with my dog. No hassles about the pet what so ever. Was in room 124. Quiet. Comfortable. Breakfast was fine. I added a couple nights and my room key kept expiring but I recommend this place and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had not stayed at a La Quinta hotel in my previous travels, whether for business or pleasure, and did not know what to expect of the accommodations. I was extremely satisfied with the Lincoln, NE La Quinta Inn. The breakfast was fantastic. The rooms were quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The location was excellent with a short commute to the ball fields. I also enjoyed the use of the off-site fitness center. Great hotel for the money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Overnight stay at the end of a long road trip - very clean & comfortable, helpful staff.
Two little things kept it from a 5 rating -
NOT ENOUGH OUTLETS for a couple of connected travelers. We need to create our own "octopus to be able to charge phones, camera & use our PC's on overnight stops. Is anybody listening?
Those round rubber "eggs" on the breakfast buffet are a disaster. We cringe when we see them!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Far too noisy and hard to get sleep. Other rooms I'm sure are fine - just stay away frome the elevators, pool, and vending machines.

Otherwise the bed was nice, close to shops and allowed pets which was great.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stay in several La Quintas because they are a) a preferred hotel vendor for my company, and b) they allow pets with no hassle. This location had wonderfully clean rooms, plenty of parking, and was convenient to many restaurants, stores, etc. There is a Walgreens nearby, gas station, and several other services. It's also convenient to I-80 and 2. The parking lot was cleared of snow which was great to see as there had just been a big storm the day prior.The front desk clerk was not super friendly, but was efficient and that is more important to me. I asked for a room on the ground floor near the door as I had several trips of items to bring in, and the clerk came through giving me the room closest to the door. The room itself was extremely clean, and had no shortage of towels or pillows. The heaters worked great as well. The TVs in the rooms have been upgdraded to flat screens and the channel selection was diverse. I had no problems connecting to the WiFi and the speed was pretty good. I did not use the fitness center or laundry facility so I can't comment on that. The mattresses are a little firm for my taste but supportive. The only item of concern I noted was the safety lock on the window of this ground floor room was broken so the window could just slide right open. I ended up using my aluminum handled ice scraper to block the track as I didn't notice this until late and did not want to call the front desk at such a late hour. I am sure they would have given me a different room with no question but I had too much stuff to move a second time. I mentioned it upon check out and was assured it would be taken care of. Based on the condition of the rest of the hotel I am confident that it will be.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo