“Always the best”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lincoln
Ranked #6 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I will always try to stay at an Embassy Suite Hotel if available. The service is great, the rooms roomy and clean, the location in Lincoln gives you easy access to the downtown area, the manager cocktail time is super and the breakfast can't be beat. My favorite place to stay!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and had a very nice experience. We were there for a wedding and the wedding reception was at the hotel. The complimentary evening cocktails and breakfast was fantastic. The hotel also provided a shuttle for many guest to an offsite event. Very accommodating. Staff was friendly and nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed October 16, 2013

First time visit to an Embassy Suites. Rather impressive room with a sitting area and desk, great for a business traveler. The free breakfast bar in the morning was fresh and clean, if you wanted cooked to order omelet or pancakes they were great.

Now the bad news, upon arriving to my room very late in the evening I found the toilet to be let's say disgusting so I cleaned it. Put the card on the bed for the sheets to be changed the next day and the sheets were not changed? I brought the concerns to the front desk and they were addressed but unfortunately an unmotivated employee can hurt a hotels reputation if the room is the first experience you have.

I would recommend this hotel as it is the best in the town of Lincoln

1  Thank pincity
Reviewed October 15, 2013

- Free breakfast
- Free snacks in the evening with free drinks
- Drinks has wide range from wine, beer to scotch
- Free shuttle to airport
- They give shuttles to near by places also if the shuttles are not busy.
- Great location
- Very friendly staffs
- There is a gift shop inside

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Embassy Suites are a great choice. Located across the street from campus and close to the Haymarket district. As always a great happy hour and breakfast. Rooms were clean and well appointed. Internet was fast and convenient (just ask for a code to use in your room and if you are a Hilton Honors member it is free) otherwise free internet in atrium/lobby. Business center, pool, fitness center all clean. Food is very good. Small gift shop has odd hours but is open late for the most part. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Embassy Suites is always a class act. We have been staying at the Embassy when ever possible since 1988. Highlights are the setting room which adjoins the bedroom which includes a refrigerator, sink, etc, social hour in the evening, pool when available, and the wonderful, nutritious complimentary breakfast. The decor is very well done and pleasant. I always enjoy those at the registration desk-they are friendly, courteous, and helpful. As a family, we always feel staying at the Embassy is a good time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I'd always wanted to stay at this hotel because of its proximaty to Memorial Stadium but could never get a reservation. My nephew is a diamond member and got a room for my sister and I on October 4th for my birthday (we had NE tickets for Oct 5th). Valet parking was a delight. We received a "perk" package upon check in which included 4 drink tickets each for that nights happy hour, 4 drink tickets each for the next day and a ticket each for a 2 hour after game party on Saturday. Here are some of the things I perseved as not quite as I'd expected...... There was only 2 people making drinks so the "free" drink lines were very long. We finally had a table free up so we could sit. It was packed and nobody cleaned tables or cleared trash. We did have sandwiches in the bar & grill and they were FAB! The room was a OK size but the beds were small and uncomfortable. My sister found a used wash clothe, apparently from a previous guest, hanging on the shower rod. The normal weekend breakfast buffet hours were altered because of the early football game. When we got to the dining room, about 8:30, the line was ridiculously long for made to order eggs, pancakes, sausage or bacon. We just went ahead and got already made buffet. The eggs were not warm and the hashbrown bin was empty as was the biscuit one and the oatmeal crock. The coffee was good and there was yogurt and bagels though. Again, nowhere to sit, people were standing or going back to there rooms with their food. We went to our room to eat. We decided to come back to the hotel to utilize a couple of drink tickets while heading out of town thinned. HAHAHAHAA! We could hardly get inside the doors. It was wall to wall people with barely standing room only and certainly no place to sit so we decided to just get our car and go. The valet service was amazing and we tipped them accordingly. We I check my credit card bill it was charged $6 more than any purchases I'd made so I called the hotel to inquire. I was charged $3 each for 2 waters I drank from the room. Lordy! I'm not sure if homecoming was the reason it was so crowded or if this is a NE football norm but you can't give/get good service when it is overflowing with people. There certainly isn't enough room to accomodate the amount of guest that were there.

Room Tip: Stay away from the lower levels and the elevators.