“Enjoyed my stay!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lincoln
Ranked #6 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I may have lucked out with an upgrade to an exceptional room. The experience was excellent! Great service! Airport shuttle was very helpful. Great location to restaurants, but a long walk to the Capitol, so keep that in mind if that's where your business is. Otherwise, I have only nice things to say about this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this Embassy while visiting our son at UNL. The staff was exceptionally friendly, the hotel was clean and the rooms were in great shape. The breakfast menu had everything you could be hungry for and the evening happy hour was a fun way to relax before we went out.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and two teenage sons while visiting the University of Nebraska. It is clean and well kept, up-to-date and very comfortable. We enjoyed the extra space in the room, as well as the refrigerator and extra sink. The beds were comfortable, the 2 flat screen TVs were great, and the bathroom was very nice, clean and stylish. They even have extra large, thirsty towels here. Nice!

Best of all, we very much enjoyed the free breakfast buffet, including the omelet bar with pancakes and french toast made to order. Fabulous!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

It's a few years old, and stands up very well. The location can't be beat. I would have to say I spend little time in the room, but have a good night sleep. The free Internet from the atrium area dissipated when it gets to the 7th floor, leaving you to have intermittent free service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I came to Lincoln to judge DECA and chose to stay at the embassy suites. As this is a scholastic event for high school students, I knew there would be kids in the hotel all weekend. To my surprise the hotel was very quiet, the staff kept all noise levels under control. The room was great, very spacious and very neat. I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast during my stay but having that option at no extra cost is always great. The valet staff was very nice and even offered a complimentary shuttle. I would definitely stay here again if I found myself needing a room in Lincoln.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed there while running the Lincoln Marathon for several years. It's is a first class hotel with many great memories for my wife and I. Rooms are great as well as the breakfast and happy hour. Very good restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Charles T
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights here. We arrived and found the hotel bustling with folks who were stranded due to the interstate being closed because of a snow storm. This is a hotel with an open atrium and rooms around the periphery. It can be very noisy, but we kind of enjoyed the atmosphere of folks who were in generally good spirits despite the weather. There is an indoor pool which kept the kids happy, and a full bar gratis bar along with popcorn veggies, dips, chips and salsa that is served every night from 5:30 to 7:30 that kept the adults happy. This coupled with the hot breakfast offerings makes this place worth it on their own.

Service is top notch. It's mostly a college-aged staff, but we found them all to be very good at what they did, courteous and friendly.

Speaking of the noise level, the rooms are set up so that they open up to the living area, which was a bit noisy the first night (we were in room 907). But, the bedroom has a door that shuts it off from the living area and once we closed that, we didn't hear a thing.

Beds are firm, but comfy. Towels are plentiful and generously sized. Two flat screen tv's were nice to have.

Lots of good restaurants very close by. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a higher level room as the lobby can be noisy