“Great Hotel Good Value”

New Victorian Suites Lincoln
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very nice hotel in Lincoln...great value for a reasonable price. The entire staff is friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast offerings were great...the biscuits and gravy were delicious.

Room Tip: Get the whirlpool rooms...well worth the few extra bucks for this pleasurable feature.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I only stayed in this hotel for one night but the front desk clerk was beyond friendly! Her name was Kiera & its not a name I will forget. She greeted us with such warmth & made my one night stay feel like I could have extended it just to keep her friendliness alive! I loved it. Not only was it a nice hotel but the front desk clerk made it even more extravagant! Thanks Kiera!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank mfagnant0709
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel... good value for money spent... clean rooms and bathrooms... comfortable beds with clean linens...quick check-in and out... decent breakfast and location... parked with plenty of stuff in the car and felt safe to do so...

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here for New Year's Eve and day, (2 nights), it was located very conveniently to everything you need. Rates were very good. Free breakfast, parking, and WIFI. We upgraded to a whirlpool tub room, which was awesome. Bed was a king, linens were comfortable, plenty of pillows, which we love. Only thing we noticed, was no turn down service, not a huge deal at all. Building itself could use some tlc, some chipped paint, old carpet and doors, but everything was CLEAN. Elevator was slightly slow. We would definitely come and stay there again, for the price, location and whirlpool tub.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Front desk Receptionist Kiera was very PROFESSIONAL - Courteous, Knowledgeable, Helpful, and Politely Patient - all the while maintaining a Great Attitude, making you feel that you are Appreciated as a Guest. She made that ''difference'' i will stay again... Tom K

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Jeff was a God Send! I flew into LIncoln, Nebraska in a snow storm and the flight was delayed and Jeff still made arrangements to pick me up at the airport. I had the pleasure of staying in The New Victorian Suites and the customer service was top notch: from offering to take us to our course each day because of the artic blast hovering over Lincoln during my stay, to picking me up at the course and taking me back to the hotel because I forgot my course binder, to advice on excellent restaurants and grocery stores for people with special needs like myself. The room was comfy cozy and the staff were all friendly and polite. Thanks so much for a great stay I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in Lincoln!

Room Tip: Loved being on first floor room 100 right next to the exit where I needed to go for my course. Very...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cindy A
Reviewed December 10, 2013

From the very first contact, this place was one word: friendly. I spoke with the owner on the phone about arranging transportation from the airport, and I had several moments during my stay to talk with this guy. He was so helpful, and you can see that he treats everyone the same way. All of his staff were super friendly. This place is the opposite of corporate. Was it a great hotel? Not really. But I can't afford a great hotel. I did not pay too much for this room and the customer service was unbeatable, and I know this guy cares about his business, his staff and his guests. He earned this review.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business