“Fabulous Stay”

New Victorian Suites Lincoln
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Jeff was a God Send! I flew into LIncoln, Nebraska in a snow storm and the flight was delayed and Jeff still made arrangements to pick me up at the airport. I had the pleasure of staying in The New Victorian Suites and the customer service was top notch: from offering to take us to our course each day because of the artic blast hovering over Lincoln during my stay, to picking me up at the course and taking me back to the hotel because I forgot my course binder, to advice on excellent restaurants and grocery stores for people with special needs like myself. The room was comfy cozy and the staff were all friendly and polite. Thanks so much for a great stay I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in Lincoln!

Room Tip: Loved being on first floor room 100 right next to the exit where I needed to go for my course. Very...
1  Thank Cindy A

Reviewed December 10, 2013

From the very first contact, this place was one word: friendly. I spoke with the owner on the phone about arranging transportation from the airport, and I had several moments during my stay to talk with this guy. He was so helpful, and you can see that he treats everyone the same way. All of his staff were super friendly. This place is the opposite of corporate. Was it a great hotel? Not really. But I can't afford a great hotel. I did not pay too much for this room and the customer service was unbeatable, and I know this guy cares about his business, his staff and his guests. He earned this review.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Jeff was very helpful to shuttle me and other guests to and from a 4 day course and also to and from the airport. He had great nightlife and food suggestions and even drove us downtown one night. The staff was friendly. The room had great accommodations. It was nice to feel so well taken care of during my stay in Lincoln! I would recommend new Victorian to anyone and will definitely stay there again next year on my trip to Lincoln!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I want to thank the New Victorian Inn & Suites for their hospitality. We had an unexpected trip to Lincoln for a funeral. Although we did not have a reservation, we were greeted by a friendly staff member and were pleased by the room rate. The room was spacious and clean. The only reason this hotel did not receive an excellent rating--the breakfast was extremely simple. There were hard boiled eggs, but no water to rinse off the shells. No yogart or cheese. A lot of sweets and carbohydrates.
If we need to stay again, we will just plan on eating breakfast at a restaurant. The hotel rooms and staff were great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dexter80007
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here before. Nothing bad at all. Definitely will stay here again. Clean room.....nice front desk person.......nice pool area......not a breakfast person so I can't comment on that, however my husband said it was not too impressive.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel has seen better days. We smelled smoke in the first room and asked for another, where we smelled smoke, only less so. The carpet freshener was overpowering. Furnishings and carpet had a "worn" feeling. No coffee in the rooms is a negative.The breakfast was skimpy and not appealing. The staff was accommodating, however this hotel needs some updating. Next time we would probably pay the same or even a bit more to be more comfortable

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America was fortunate to have the New Victorian Suites in Lincoln as its host hotel during 2013 National events. The friendly staff couldn't have been more accomodating. The Hotel is conveniently located for a short drive to the Lancaster Event Center. Many of us travel with our dogs and struggle to find good, clean, convenient places to stay. This hotel goes out of its way to provide all travelers with everything they need including a place to walk the dog!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends