“Business meeting with style”

Venue Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Venue Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 667 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Venue's team of culinary chefs put together a diverse menu summarized as American Continental cuisine with ethnic influences. The menu features Premium choice steaks, fresh seafood, brick oven specialty pizzas, superb soups, salads, pastas, and succulent desserts. Venue is the perfect place to relax for a snack, enjoy happy hour specials, enjoy a meal or an entire evening. Venue offers three private dining rooms and offers full service catering.
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Wonderful facilities for a business meal with excellent facilities (projector, conference phone) and excellent service. My companions had a range of appetizers and cuts of quality beef.

I had the delmonico and wished it had been augmented by available sauce/seasoning combos which I did not select. I did request the bacon scallop which was cooked perfectly.

Our wine was selected by or server who did a fantastic job pairing a wine with the numerous beef selections. I thought the wine had an appropriate level of depth and tart to cut the juice from the steak.

It has been some time since I've been here but it was pleasant and would encourage my return.

There are newer reviews for Venue Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very eclectic restaurant. Good food, good service and good value. Lincoln lacks some good restaurants, but Venue is definitely one of them. I will return often when I am in town.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a very nice place to eat if you want a good steak. Staff were very nice. A very pleasant experience!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've eaten here about a dozen times over the last 5 years and it seems that as of late the food isn't as inspired and the service has gone down hill. Our appetizer came out about 2 minutes prior to our food so we barely had time to taste it and it wasn't that our entrees came out that early... The "Venue Dip" (spinach dip) seemed a little heavy without much flavor and the chips were quite greasy. The seared scallops were good but nothing amazing. Though I would still stay the food is tasty even if a little run-of-the-mill, I think for the cost there are better places in Lincoln for the foodie or a good steak but the design of the restaurant is quite unique for Lincoln. I do wish they wouldn't have golden rod in the bud vases on table as it is a very common allergen and I found I didn't even want to stay for desert as my skin was beginning to itch.

3  Thank MSchock
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were in Lincoln for a graduation.....the Venue came highly recommended by friends in the area.....This was a delightful experience, the service was impeccable and the food was great, the atmosphere is probably the best part...very contemporary .......very chic!....and also.....a great Value!