“Great Steak”

Venue Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Venue Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 668 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Venue's team of culinary chefs put together a diverse menu summarized as American Continental cuisine with ethnic influences. The menu features Premium choice steaks, fresh seafood, brick oven specialty pizzas, superb soups, salads, pastas, and succulent desserts. Venue is the perfect place to relax for a snack, enjoy happy hour specials, enjoy a meal or an entire evening. Venue offers three private dining rooms and offers full service catering.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a very nice place to eat if you want a good steak. Staff were very nice. A very pleasant experience!

There are newer reviews for Venue Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've eaten here about a dozen times over the last 5 years and it seems that as of late the food isn't as inspired and the service has gone down hill. Our appetizer came out about 2 minutes prior to our food so we barely had time to taste it and it wasn't that our entrees came out that early... The "Venue Dip" (spinach dip) seemed a little heavy without much flavor and the chips were quite greasy. The seared scallops were good but nothing amazing. Though I would still stay the food is tasty even if a little run-of-the-mill, I think for the cost there are better places in Lincoln for the foodie or a good steak but the design of the restaurant is quite unique for Lincoln. I do wish they wouldn't have golden rod in the bud vases on table as it is a very common allergen and I found I didn't even want to stay for desert as my skin was beginning to itch.

3  Thank MSchock
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were in Lincoln for a graduation.....the Venue came highly recommended by friends in the area.....This was a delightful experience, the service was impeccable and the food was great, the atmosphere is probably the best part...very contemporary .......very chic!....and also.....a great Value!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I were treated to dinner at the Venue. Now I know the title says worth the price and it was free for us, but I would gladly pay for it. My husband had the 14oz Ribeye with Boursin mashed potato and green been Almondine. It was cooked perfectly and very tasty.

I had the Three by the Sea with included grilled Salmon, garlic pomodoro shrimp, asiago cheese seared scallops, creamy spinach, mascarpone risotto. Everything was delicious! I'm not a fan of shrimp, but they were large and very meaty. The scallops were to die for! There were 3 large shrimp, 3 or 4 large scallops and smaller pieces of Salmon. It was very filling. Each dinner was $25. That does not include salad or dessert.

For dessert we had Creme Brulee and Bread Pudding. Both were excellent. Pastry chef Amber is wonderful!

We were in a party room so I can't really comment on the atmosphere.

1  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went to the Venue on Sat with some friends. What an awesome experience. The atmosphere is unique and inviting. There is an overall theme of cosmopolitan right out of New York City. The service was fantastic. There when we needed something but not hovering over us. The food was incredible. The lamb chops were melt in your mouth. My wife's seared duck was also done perfectly. The bread pudding was wonderful was of ending the dinner.

1  Thank trooper198