Review Highlights

Cool little book store

Reviewed April 27, 2017
Porterpoint
Minneapolis, Minnesota

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2017

I first stopped by A Novel Idea when I was in Lincoln for an interview. I have loved it ever since. The shop owners and employees are super helpful in finding books as well as providing pleasant conversation. I love that there are 2 floors and I've always been able to find current and good quality books here.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Very cool little bookstore downtown Lincoln. I was drawn in by the cats lounging in the front window and ended up spending the better part of an hour browsing and picking up a few classic sci-fi novels. Great selection, great feel, and a very helpful staff. Can't wait to finish the books and go back for more.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017

I like coming here after coffee on sunday and browsing the books. I pick up one a week and read it all week.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank CaribbeanFan79
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

A Novel Idea bookstore is such an amazing place! They have a huge variety of used books and wonderful customer service! It's a charming local business!

Date of experience: May 2016