“July 2013” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Lincoln

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Travelodge Lincoln
Ranked #51 of 60 Hotels in Lincoln

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel staff is really nice.The manager is really a sweetheart.The hotel is going through renovations right now so it's really not up to par right now.I am confident that the hotel will be a very nice stay next month.I will be working here and in the middle to August we are putting in new furniture,carpet,etc.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor are very nice and roomy
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Urbandale
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is recently under new management. It is a little run down, but the rooms are nicer than the hallways. First room we checked into had water damage and chunks of ceiling on the bed and no fridge, but the front desk attendant got us a new room immediately and was very friendly about it. This hotel is pet friendly and very reasonably priced...we got our room for $63 including the pet fee. Breakfast did have the promised waffles and biscuits and gravy, but not much else. Not near many restaurants besides McDonald's and a frightening food court. Right off the expressway, which is convenient.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Kwill1981
Zac L, Manager at Travelodge Lincoln, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the hiccup in checking you into one of our out of order rooms. Our management company took over 1 July 2013 and we are working on our renovation plan. We would love to welcome you back to our property.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

This used to be a Ramada Inn, but seems to have changed hands/names a few times in the past 10 years. I have stayed with them at least 8 times while traveling with 2 children. It is getting a bit run-down and repairs don't seem to be a priority, but it is conveniently right off I-80 with food/gas nearby. It is a homey place with a nice pool and hot tub. The staff is very courteous and friendly. Breakfast is pretty good too. And for the price ($59) is was acceptable for us. Also, there is a lounge/restaurant attached (Luckies) that is fun to visit. It can get busy and takes a bit to be served, but the atmosphere is fun and laid back which is what we look for on vacation!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a great place to stay nice pool. The staff is always very courteous. Breakfast is a nice way to start the day. Lobby tends to be a little loud and noisy at times. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Lincoln right off of the interstate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

the exterior and parking lot of any any hotel is a hint of whats inside. as I pulled up I thought I had made a mistake. I did. the north end stairwell to the second floor was downright creepy. that area needs to be gutted by people in bio suits. the room was what I called barely acceptable but acceptable for my 9 day stay, paying for 2 rooms. I normally work 7 days a week but this was a rare morning that I could sleep in. so much for that as I suspect someone had left their room for 'breakfast' leaving the large dog behind which immediately started to howl.and I mean howl, bark, whine. still in bed and not amused I called the front desk. the guy I talked to, lets call him mr unconcerned, said "you can call management at 8 am and maybe they can accommodate you." wow, that's it? so when there's a disturbance in your hotel you don't do anything like go find the dog room, easy to find if you have ears, and tell that guest to fix that mutt or hit the road? I guess that person's patronage is more important than mine. so be it. my response to his powerlame response was, "you talk to management." when I checked out he hadn't. I related part of my dissatisfaction as I was cancelling the remaining grand I was going to spend there. big eyes and looks of amazement and concern. concerned they should be. the physical property is completely shot. large chunks of the concrete exterior are missing exposing rebar. the place is a dump. when I went for my morning shower the stop you raise to bring water to the showerhead came out in my fingers and suddenly I had a wonderful bidet geyser to wash my nether regions. but no shower. I was working in Lincoln last year, this year and will be again next year. so much for future revenues but some are just out for a quick buck. i'm at the days inn and suites at the next exit to the west. much better. advice for this hotel is if a guest calls with an issue, be responsive, resolve it. rather than a pet friendly hotel I prefer a sleep friendly hotel. enjoy the kennel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business