Graduate Lincoln
$89
$90
$132
  • Breakfast included
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
All reviewsred onionthe holiday innparking garagehaymarket districtwithin walking distancememorial stadiumhotel bardowntown hotelrestaurants and barsunl campuswould definitely stay here againfootball weekendbusiness tripgreat place to staybarbgraduatedcorn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for 10 years and always have a nice time. The staff is friendly, good Priority Club receptions, clean rooms, good food.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip and I was really impressed with the place. We had an evening meeting in the hotel the first night and even though my travel partner and I were 2 hours late (they were startinig to clean up), they still had the hot buffett food out and let us eat...and were very friendly about it. My room was on the 8th floor and I have no complaints except for the pillows, I didn't think they were very soft, so I called the front desk and they brought me another within 10 minutes....and again, very friendly staff that really cared. Breakfast buffet was good, and the staff in the dining area for breakfast were nice. They had the normal cold food (yogurt, cereal, pasteries, fruit) along with some hot items like bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Had a great stay overall and would come back again.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Stayed for 5 nights to attend a conference that was partly held at the hotel. The room was comfortable, but we had a noisy air conditioner. The staff was very slow in all departments except the restaurant at breakfast, which was buffet. The meeting room had a post in it which made sightlines awkward.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Hotel was hot, smelly, and run down. My room was okay. I was in meetings all day and came back to my room to find it wreaking of cigarettes. On my desk was a pack of cigarettes the maid had been smoking when she cleaned my room!
I called the front desk and complained and they initially offered to clean the room again on about two hours. I told them this was not cool, and they moved me to another room.
After I packed everything back up and went down to the lobby to get a new key, they never apologized, they never offered any help, nothing. I then asked if I could get a late checkout the next day, and they told me no. I was blown away they made no attempt to make sure I was happy after their maid smoked in my room!!!
The hotel was in very poor condition for $160 a night in July.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Was recommended this hotel after having multiple issues with the airlines and my bags going to a different airport than I did. The entire staff of the hotel went out of their way to change the not so pleasant trend of the trip. Especially Katie at the front desk and John the shuttle driver. Each of course under the GM (who's name I did not catch) advisement of "take care of the customer, treat him like you would hope (not like) to be treated, do whatever it takes to make his trip enjoyable from this point on!"
Can't give enough praise to the staff. This is hotel is a model for all others to be judged against.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business