“creative menu, great atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of bread&cup

bread&cup
Ranked #41 of 646 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“creative menu, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Perfect for couples or anyone looking to avoid the loud bar scene. Menu was creative, especially the appetizers, and one of the best salads I've ever had.

Visited August 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“Funky, Flavorful, Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Brought a group of 5 here recently and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. We happened to be there on a Thursday evening, which was pizza night, so we had wine, salads and pizza. We also partook of some of the desserts. All quite delicious. The pizza w/kimchee and pork, if i remember that right, was the best. I was not courageous enough to order it, but fortunately one of our other diners had no such fear. The house wine was tasty and fair for the price. We ate on the porch. Only downside: if you are there on pizza night, you are pretty much stuck if you don't want pizza.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lincoln, NE
“There are better places in town...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a disappointing experience. I've eaten there many times at lunch and always found it to be good, however this was my first time at dinner and I won't be back. Service was incredibly slow. We ordered two entrees, two salads and one appetizer as an entree. Our appetizer came out first and not with dinner as we had requested- and since it served hot we went ahead and ate it. The salads came out dry and not with the creamy parmesan listed in the description in the menu. The two entrees came out and were extremely disproportionate in size. We expressed this concern to our server and she took them away, then came back of offer us a different entree. We explained that we didn't even try them, that the size of one was double that of the other. 20 minutes later the entrees returned and they were tiny and the food very, very salty. I was embarrassed that I recommended this to my friends and we all walked away hungry and not impressed at all with the food or service. Bread and Cup, you can do better.. much better.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Valley Falls, Kansas
“fresh, real food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Ingredients are always fresh. Service is great. Cheese board has wonderful selections. The meats on the charcuterie board were house made. A lovely relaxing place to enjoy a meal...

Visited June 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“"a great meal"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The waiter was very nice, we had to remind him to get the wine, but he apologized and was very nice. As far as the food goes, there were not a million options, but what I ordered was very good. I am a vegetarian and there were plenty of options for me. A very good meal. It was clean, friendly, well lit, and overall, a great meal

• Visited June 2013