“Wait staff needs help, and don't order the steamed sea food pot.”
Review of Blue Orchid

Blue Orchid
Ranked #22 of 664 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Lincoln
“Wait staff needs help, and don't order the steamed sea food pot.”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

For starters our waitress was the worst, took 15 minutes to get our drinks, (a sparkling wine and a water) I would understand this if they were busy, well they weren't. The Food.... Wife ordered the butter chicken with asparagus( kids get more chicken in a 4 piece McNugget meal) and the 4 6 inch long baby asparagus spears was pathetic not to mention not even cooked right. I ordered the Steamed seafood, which should be named Snow Peas and Baby Corn in broth. The seafood was 4 mussels(baby mussels at best), 1 scallop (over cooked) and 4 shrimp (also over cooked). Not worth the 18.00. So much for the first time we've been able to go out to eat without the kids since April. So my final advice, Go to Long John Silver's and McDonald's and save your money, at least there its a 50/50 shot they will get your order right.

Lincoln, Nebraska
“great food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

great food here. they have good service, too. they do serve you at the table, so you should tip. the standard rule about tips applies. I had a real good dinner there, and the service was real good. I have cought them when they were busy, and they would accomadate me.

Visited February 2012
jodhpur
“Very good thaï fusion retaurant”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travelled to Lincoln for business 20 Times And this is one of my favorite. I have tried nearly all available meal at the menu. Modern & classy athmosphere. Good wine, deserts. 99% perfect. Maybe a little bit noisy for me but This is the case for nearly all american restaurants

Lincoln, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Drunken noodles and mussels are amazing at the Blue Orchid!!! One of my favorite restaurants in Lincoln.

Visited November 2012
“Best Thai and Asian cuisine in town”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I've dined at the Blue Orchid several times. It has grown on me. I appreciate the spiciness of a lot of their dishes, their attentive wait staff, and nicely spaced tables. I enjoy inviting friends and family here, because people are always pleased to say yes. Serving sizes are moderate, something that I also appreciate.

• Visited July 2012