“Great Sunday Brunch”

Granite City Food and Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food and Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 677 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our large family group gathered here for Memorial Day weekend Sunday brunch. This is a wonderful brunch. Great selection choices, accommodating, efficient, and friendly staff.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Wonderful food and service . We called in kind of late but they got us in even thought it was graduation and there was a prom. There was 13 of us so it was quite a crowd.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am always satisfied when I dine at Granite City, be it lunch or dinner. Their Spinach-Artichoke appetizer is addictive! It's the best! My favorite dinner entree is the Meatloaf. Simply outstanding! Service is great and the food is terrific! In addition, I am a Mug Club member and enjoy all the perks of membership.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

May I just say that the server, Brandi Davis at Granite City, has got to be one of the best servers that works there. She is extremely polite, very attentive, professional, and takes very good care of her guests.
Not to mention she is the VERY happily married woman and mother.

So please ignore this woman below me and her review, she's just jealous because her husband gave Brandi an excellent review too.
As a guest at Granite City you are very lucky to have brandi as your waitress, she takes care of us every time and we love her.
The food at Granite City is great, the service and atmosphere will keep customers coming back

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went to Granite City for Sunday Brunch. We were seated promptly and brought our drinks.
We went to the brunch line, and were rather surprised at the small number of available items.
I tried the eggs benedict, which was average, I guess, and I had grapes, cantelope, potatoes (they say they're "famous" for them...they were good but very greasy). My husband ate pretty much what I did, except he tried the french toast, which he said was pretty good.
The lunch entrees were spaghetti and ham and mashed potatoes, as well as prime rib. There were 2 salads. I tried a bite of both salads, didn't care for either one. The ham had an odd flavor - maybe orange juice? There were no desserts of any kind as there almost always are at other brunches.
Coffee was $2 extra, and at the cost of this brunch we thought this was a bit much.
There are at least 2 other brunches in Lincoln, both of which are much better.

1  Thank travlncheryl10