“Great Mexican food and alcohol”

La Paz Mexican Fare & Cantina
Ranked #41 of 677 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great friendly staff, really awesome chips and salsa while we waited for our food.

Pros
● quick service and nice chips
● great food
● reasonable prices
● really nice atmosphere

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food was wonderful and there is plenty of it. Great prices no wonder it's been voted best Mexican restaurant the last 10 years. The fried ice cream was so good!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am back in Lincoln my hotel is next store to La Paz, my favorite mexican restaurant pretty much in my 5 state territory. My co-worker & I wanted to eat lighter (not a full dinner) because we still were full from lunch. She ordered from ala carte, I saw the sign promoting their Potato Chorizo Soup, voted best "tasting" soup for 2012. They were not kidding. I loved this soup & glad I got the bowl instead of a cup. Worth the visit & the cost was under $5. They do have a good menu & now a gluten free menu option for people.

1  Thank Carol D
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was traveling alone so visited early on a Tuesday. There was a seat at the bar so I ordered a marguerite that was great! The hostess seated me in a booth where I didn't feel obvious to be alone. The seafood enchilada was watery (like the seafood was just thawed) but the flavor was OK. My server was great--attentive and polite. I'd go again--I'd just order something different.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

It boasts the best Mexican in Lincoln. It was good but not the best I have ever had. I make frequent trips to South O. They offer complimentary salsa and chips - which were not greasy. I ordered the chicken fajitas and they were tasty. Overall a good visit with great company and service.