“Yum!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We go about once a week - this is the best Mexican food in town! Their chile verde and tamales are delicious!

Visited September 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“Good, dependable (if not very authentic) meal”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stopped here based on Tripadvisor, when driving from CO to IA. Very Americanized, but good. I had the cream cheese chicken enchilada and a cup of black bean soup. Both were nicely flavored, but pretty mild which I can see would be widely appealing. Good salsa and chips. Nice booths which I appreciate over a mass of tables. Clean. Helpful waitstaff, seemed to be all young college kids. If you are looking for something authentically Mexican, this is not really the place. But a solid bet if you want a tasty, dependable meal.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Carrie O
Lincoln NE
“A favorite place in Lincoln, yet are they starting to cut corners?”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was so looking forward to Mexican food here after a long trip overseas where we did not have good Mexican food anywhere near. I was disappointed in the flat chips; dry enchiladas and watered down margarita - NOT my memory of La Paz. I'm hoping it was a bad night and willing to give another try, but please do not Americanize the Mexican food any more! They have been known for good potato cheese enchiladas and my vegetarian friend thought the potatoes were re-heated and old. Disappointingly average.

• Visited July 2012
Lincoln
“Yum”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I really enjoy the cream cheese chicken enchiladas, my mouth is watering as I write this. Also, you can never go wrong with margaritas.

Visited December 2011
New Orleans
“Fresh food, quality service, cute decor”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We went at noon on a tuesday and were seated right away. We had fast service and everyone loved their food, ranging from tacos and flautas to chimichangas. We ate like pigs. We all had dessert. Flan was smooth and sweet. The rried ice cream was large and fun for the youngsters. Churros and sopadillas looked different from other versions, but were delicious. One of oue family's favorite restaurants in Lincoln. Huge free parking lot.

• Visited June 2012