Candlewood Suites Lincoln
GardenInn.com
$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$70
Country Inn
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$70
$104
$99
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

All reviewsfull size fridgespent a week herefront deskfree laundryroom was cleangood nights sleeptwo nightsi highly recommend this hotelcoffee makerwould stay here againcontinental breakfastdishwasherwificupboardappliancesleakkitchenette
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice layout of room- was very clean and had all amenities I needed except for three small pillows was not enough. Kitchen was well stocked with nice cookware and dishes. Staff was friendly and helpful. Was disappointed to have booked a non-smoking room and received a smoking room. I was too tired after checking in to go back down and have them switch rooms, so I just let it air out and planned to move the next day. It aired out nicely and didn't notice the smell by the second night, but was frustrated that my online request for something so obvious was ignored and not even explained to me by the staff checking in if there was a reason they were unable to accommodate me in a non-smoking room. It's on the far south side of town, so we ended up driving a lot but has a lot of convenient amenities close by including restaurants, fast food, and grocery store.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamie_lee96
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The rooms are clean, comfortable beds. They could use a pillow upgrade(small and flat). Quiet for the most part. Our last night however the desk attendant kept going in and out letting his door slam each time and we were directly across the hall(117?). Otherwise a decent value

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is our 2nd visit to this will kept property. A full kitchen, complete with dishwasher & full size fridge with ice maker. Friendly staff member gave us a list of area stores & restaurants that give guests a discount when they present their room card. We used it a couple of times at the very nice HyVee supermarket across the road. If you stay more than 1 night you can expect no maid service; but anything you need can be obtained at the front desk. Also, a large DVD library is available. Reasonable rates..

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lindastano
rmorganNebraska, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I wish I had more than a day to spend in Lincoln! This was the first time experiencing a Candlewood Suites hotel - It was VERY nice! This hotel seemed fairly new. The appliances were updated. Above all, the price was so reasonable, I was not expecting the hotel to be as nice with as many accommodations - Free laundry, Stove, Ceramic plates/mugs, etc... Nice towels & bedding also.

No "free" breakfast, but there was fresh fruit/milk for sale in the convenient shop by the lobby - open 24hrs. I went to Greenfield's for breakfast. I prefer to buy breakfast - I think some rates are lower when breakfast is not complimentary and the food is higher in quality.

Service was also great. This would be my top choice to stay if I'm in the area!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank J1010000
rmorganNebraska, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind compliments. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Try to stay longer on your next stay!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

This would be great for an extended stay, but I only needed one night. It was good for that too. The only downside of the Candlewood brand, compared to some similar hotels, is that they don't have a hot breakfast included. But, with a full kitchen, you can make whatever you want. I love that the laundry is included in the price, and the Cupboard is very handy and only mildly overpriced, which is great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind compliments. We hope to see you again soon!