“Tuesday Lunch Special with the Girls”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Order Online
Ranked #93 of 772 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Love the Tuesday 5 dollar special!! It's even better when it's the salad bar and the girls come to visit. Still say Ruby Tuesday has one of the best salad bars around and never disappointed along with great service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We decided to eat here because of its proximity to the hotel. Major mistake! The food was horrible! I got the trio of ribs chicken and shrimp. Shrimp was great aside from that it was not good. Part of our order was left out! Part of the order was placed in the fridge after being cooked. The wait staff enlightened us to the fact that it had been refrigerated. We didn’t appreciate this as were in a hotel and couldn’t pop it in the oven when we got home. The food was salty and the chicken was dehydrated!we spent over $100 for cold,salty, chicken jerky! Oh, don’t let me forget the fizzy 1000 island dressing! This restaurant needs some serious work!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Service was wonderful! Free appetizer came with an on-line order. We had problems with the app, but they accommodated us with the phone order, and helped us with the installation of the app at the restaurant. We ordered the crisp chicken Cobb salad $9.99 and the Avocado chicken sandwich with fries $11.99 Both were excellent, though I would probably order the salad with grilled chicken next time. The Fire Wing appetizer was terrific, $10.99, my husband who said he was not very hungry could not stop eating them! Plus we got the $10.00 off coupon for ordering with the app. A wonderful establishment for carry out after a long vacation ride. We took the meal back to the hotel and had a relaxing meal!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

It had been a long since I had been to Ruby Tuesday's and we tried this on because we were staying at a near by hotel...the salad bar was perfect clean with a nice variety...the server was polite and efficient...our entrees came out quick...I remember they use to have bread but they didn't offer and I didn't ask either...if you haven't ate at a Ruby Tuesday's in awhile give is one a chance

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2018

The food quality, especially the steak, continues the downward spiral. I had a little sirloin I couldn't even eat all of this time. It was just really chewy and a really poor cut of meat. My wife had some sort of chicken and mushroom dish. She didn't care for it. Said it just wasn't a good blending of flavors at all. Kids had burgers that were ok, but not great. Overall, not worth my nearly $100 ticket. Everyone would have been happier spending half that at Freddy's or Culvers.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!