“Culver's”

Culver's
Ranked #161 of 683 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went to culver's a few weeks ago to get the new pumpkin spice shake. It sure was yummy! I think I'll definitely need to go back soon before they don't have them anymore!

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

The vast menu is impressive here. My son had the chicken basket and I had the prime rib sandwich. Both were good, not amazing, but good. We had a coupon for a free custard so we tried that as well. It is pretty good but a little goes a long way. I noticed many patrons ordering kids meals (they weren't kids). Apparently that's a good value.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I used the drive thru to eat here for the first time. I ordered a cod sandwich combo. When I got my order the buns were totally saturated with oil. The wrapper was so saturated with oil it was hard to unwrap. When I asked Donna the manager (maybe 16 yo) for a refund she couldn't understand what the problem was. I asked her if she would eat that and she laughed. The other little girls at the registers were also grinning. I'm not sure what's going on at this place but I'll never go back. I do not suggest anyone else waist their time with this place either. Donna needs to be fired and replaced with an adult.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

... and they are all great! Here's a tip: Order a root beer and a vanilla sundae, and make your own float.

Reviewed September 13, 2009

Custard is soooooooooo much better then icecream! What a treat. We like to drive through. The rest of the food is ok.....but the custard is so creamy and yummy.