“Horrible quality and immature management and service”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #267 of 662 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Fort Worth, Texas
“Horrible quality and immature management and service”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I used the drive thru to eat here for the first time. I ordered a cod sandwich combo. When I got my order the buns were totally saturated with oil. The wrapper was so saturated with oil it was hard to unwrap. When I asked Donna the manager (maybe 16 yo) for a refund she couldn't understand what the problem was. I asked her if she would eat that and she laughed. The other little girls at the registers were also grinning. I'm not sure what's going on at this place but I'll never go back. I do not suggest anyone else waist their time with this place either. Donna needs to be fired and replaced with an adult.

Iowa
“Just another Culver's ...”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

... and they are all great! Here's a tip: Order a root beer and a vanilla sundae, and make your own float.

Visited December 2011
Nebraska
“custard is soooooooo much better!”
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Custard is soooooooooo much better then icecream! What a treat. We like to drive through. The rest of the food is ok.....but the custard is so creamy and yummy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I haven't gotten any real food there, only their custard, and it's to die for.”
Reviewed April 9, 2008

I haven't gotten any real food there, only their custard, and it's to die for.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Butter Burgers. I think...”
Reviewed April 8, 2008

Butter Burgers. I think that says it all :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!