“Don't pass the oven!”
Review of The Oven

The Oven
Reserve with OpenTable
The Oven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 679 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: to The Oven Haymarket/Cellar, The Oven East and Himalayas. Our aspiration is to provide you with a delightful dining experience. You will indulge in cuisine of Northern India and Bhutan. Our dishes are rich in flavor, color, and texture. With family style dining we hope that you bring family and friends to savor some of the finest Indian cuisine.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

the Tika Korma, Vindaloo, Buna, Jalfrazee are fantastic. Take the time and have a nibble.Try some of their tap beers as well.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with business associates. Very nice atmosphere and in trendy part of town.
Soup and main dish were delicious! Food was attractive and savory. Our meeting and our meal were enjoyable. Good flavors and nice menu offerings made this a place to try.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

First place I ever tried Indian Food, 20+ years ago, and it's still great. The downstairs wine room and lounge are a great addition.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Having enjoyed a lot of Indian food in my life, this was one of the poorest Indian meals I have eaten. I ordered my favorite Chicken Jalfrezi and received chunks of chicken mixed with chunks of onion and green peppers with almost no sauce. Looking at other reviews, maybe I should have made a different choice but sorry I won't be back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am no expert (or even a novice) with Indian cuisine, and I have only partaken a few times. I ordered items I never had before and enjoyed it all. The mulligatawny soup is very unique with a real after bite, which I like. The spices were well balanced in all of the food items. For those with more of a taste for Indian food at the table, they enjoyed it very much.