“Great beer, great service, great meal”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #8 of 687 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always a good place to go with friends for craft beer and our favorite lahvosh. Can’t go wrong with voodoo chicken or their ribs. Friendly server, quick seevict and cold beer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We returned to Lazlo's after a great experience the last time we were in Lincoln. This time we were disappointed. My wife ordered a Lahvosh which was pretty tasteless and I ordered a half rack of ribs which was OK, but nothing to rave about. Not sure I would go back next trip to Lincoln.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would rather go to Lazlo's in Lincoln than most other places. You can always count on the food being good. Since, it's always busy, the food is always fresh and hot too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second time eating here and both times it was really good.

I ordered the walleye again this time because it was so good the last time. I am happy to day that it was just as good this time.

I also ordered my fries super crispy and they came out super crispy. I know its hard to most people cant get the super crispy part right.

I will eat here again the time I am in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We (family of 7) went on a Thursday at 6:30pm expecting a long wait and we got seated right away. Food was good, really wasn't very modern menu options. Pretty typical menu options for a pub style restaurant. None the less the food was great. Would go again.