“Great brew pub”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #4 of 654 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great brew pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

All around, a solid brew pub in the middle of the quaint historical district. Great selection of microbrews and a good mixture of gourmet and traditional menu options. I had a salmon avocado salad that exceeded my expectations. The atmosphere was family friendly, but still had a sleek and modern sports bar feel that met the needs of adults and kids alike. We were looking for a local establishment that would add some flair to our otherwise not-so-exciting trip through Nebraska, and we were all pleased. It's a quick and easy drive into the city and well worth the few extra minutes to get there.

Denver, Colorado
“Below average bar food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We used to really like this place as we traveled back and forth in I-80. Not so much anymore. Food was overcooked for all six of us. Service was good and drinks were fine. But the food is why we used to go there. Might be good to try their other location on the Nebraska Highway south of town.

• Visited August 2014
“I loved this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I really enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness of service staff. I ate here three times and had their pizza cracker like thing (Lahvosh) it was fantastic. I also had several salads. I enjoy the quiet music and the energy of this place.

• Visited August 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Ask for the complimentary beer breads!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is the restaurant my husband and I go to when we want to be 100% sure to have a good meal. I always order beer cheese soup, which honestly is dangerously addictive. Another one of my go-to menu is the salmon and avocado salad. They will grill your salmon to however you like it, and bits of artichoke hearts in the salad add delightful texture and taste to the entire dish. My husband always makes sure to order the complimentary beer breads, which are warm, soft, buttery, and flavorful. The service is usually outstanding. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Great Beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

The food and service is very good and their micro-brews are excellent. This is always one of my favorites when in Lincoln, everything on the menu is very good!

Visited August 2014