“Great Beer!”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #4 of 668 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The food and service is very good and their micro-brews are excellent. This is always one of my favorites when in Lincoln, everything on the menu is very good!

There are newer reviews for Lazlo's Brewery & Grill

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food is always very good- a little bit eclectic menu. The portions are not huge, but satisfying. You can eat outside at either location, and the servers do a phenomonal job every time. If your food's not right, they'll fix it!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

On business in Lincoln and wanted to try some local place that was close to where I was staying. With that said, the food was not too bad. I wouldn't say it was great. I had a nice portion of pan fried walleye that was somewhat average. The local brewed beer was about average as well. The service was also somewhat slow. Overall I don't think I would go out of my way to return.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Traveling through Lincoln, we chose to visit the Lazlo's Brewery & Grill for lunch. What a delight! The atmosphere was very nice and clean, and our waitress was wonderful. She was very helpful and pleasant, definitely took her time with us and did not rush us at all. We both had the french dip sandwich and it was delicious. We were both very pleased that we chose to stop and enjoy Lazlo's and will definitely eat here again whenever coming through Lincoln again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The service was spotty, bar delivery was quick and the food was good but not great. We had fish and chips and chicken fried chicken, both ok but not the best we've ever had -- overall a 3 1/2