“Love Lazlos Brewery”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #4 of 679 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

When traveling to Lincoln, we always stop at Lazlos. Great beer selection and awesome food. The staff is always very friendly and service is great. We like to eat in the nice sized bar area that has some bar tables or you can eat in the restaurant area which serves many.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn on business and this was my second trip to Lazlo's. I sat at the bar and the bartender was very attentive and helpful.

After a long day of traveling, I needed to bite into something meaty. I ordered the half rack of ribs, some fries and wild rice (as the green beans didn't excite me).

The food showed up quickly. The half rack of ribs was more like a 1/4 rack I could get anywhere else as the ribs were very short. Nonetheless, they were fall off the bone with a nice seasoning. The fries were slightly undercooked and soft. The rice was mushy. Overall, maybe a C+ for the entire plate and a B for the ribs. The staff gets an A.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Food was good, staff was just okay. They did a fine job but just weren't as friendly as I'd expect at this sort of place. I'd find another place next time, but it's worth a try once.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been enjoying dining at Lazlo's for years now. We probably go once a month. They have excellent food and the service is wonderful. I've had very few minor mistakes on my order. They REALLY take care of you as a customer to ensure that you will come back!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Really good burgers, great atmosphere, I liked it a lot. I've been there twice now and will definitely return.