“Good but lacking a little personality” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lazlo's Brewery & Grill

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #4 of 653 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Good but lacking a little personality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stopped in on a Friday evening for a lite dinner and drinks. There was a 35 minute wait for a table so we got a drink and waited for a hightop to open in the bar area. About 10 minutes later a hightop opened up. Ordered a greek wrap and beer. Overall it was good, the sauce had quite a kick that stayed with you for awhile. Only complaint was the 5 to 7 different people who kept stopping by the table doing the waitering. That is where the lack of personality comes in. Doesn't give you the ability to start a conversation and build a relationship with the server.

• Visited January 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Okay but not super”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We did try this out on football Game Day with a 2:30pm kickoff. Our wait was about 45 minutes - which was totally acceptable as it was "lunch hour" when we went. We were with another couple and we all ordered different foods. The wait staff did not get the drink order 100% correct but was fixed. I personally had the French Dip. It was not that great, in my opinion. The meat (beef) was good tasting, but the way it was served was not to my liking; the bun was not toasted and the meat was so juicy that it leaked out onto the plate in which the bun (sandwich) was placed and it was soggy by the time it was served. Still, the atmosphere on Game Day was excellent; you cannot go too wrong when the fans are all decked out in Red!

• Visited November 2012
Wood Dale
“Can't believe this is number 2”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Poor experience, came in after 8, sat at the bar with my iPad... The wifi wouldn't connect, I told the bartender and he basically acted like I didn't know what I was doing. I then asked for a skinny margarita.... Basically tequila, soda water and lime.. He asked what kind if tequila and I said what is your top shelf... I think he pulled out hornitos.... I snickered and said really, you don't have anything better, he then pointed at patron... Again I said, that's your top tequila? Do you have tres generaciones... Oh yeah, then he went to the far end of the bar and got it... He then tried to tell me he didn't have limes to squeeze... Really, this is a bar.. Get 4 wedges and put them on the rim, I'll squeeze them myself.... Needless to say I was annoyed at this point... .then came out my food.. The filet, which bartender recommended, probably cause it was the most expensive item and meant a bigger tip for him. I asked for my filet to be medium rare.... It came out cooked ok but tasted like crap, seriously I've had better filet from Walmart. So.. If this is the 2nd best place in town, I am very concerned for the people who live and travel here... I actually found a wing place in town that I think is far far better.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great flatbreads!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

the beer is pretty good, but the flatbreads are AMAZING!!! get them ALL!!! The restaurant is HUGE and is a great place to catch all the sunday football games. great big bar area- go enjoy yourself!!

Visited November 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Tasty food guaranteed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I usually order the grilled mahi-mahi and find it very pleasing with a yummy dill sauce.My husband chooses the grilled kabobs. We both like the homemade applesauce and honey glazed beans. Try the apple dumpling for dessert!

Visited November 2012