I've heard great things about the restaurant but tonight was not the night. Here are few of the highlights (or lowlights).
1. I ordered a diet Pepsi with a lime. An honest mistake, they forgot the lime. Finally somebody brought a lime and threw the plate on the table, lime goes flying. No response.
2. A different person brought bread. He put his elbow in the bread and then proceeds to wipe his hand on the apron, reaches in the bread basket and pulls out a piece saying you shouldn't have to eat that one. Three times I asked for fresh bread and no help.
3. I was still eating my salad and another person came by and grabbed the plate even before I was done.
4. I ordered a steak medium rare with sweet potato fries. The fries were few and what there was were cold. The steak was seared on one side (nice char marks) but not on the other. The people table across said it is not your night.
5. Nobody came to ask how the food was. I was finished eating for almost ten minutes before somebody came by with the check.
I'm not sure if it was an off night, an over-rated restaurant or they just treat solo business travelers poorly, but it was the worst $35 spent dining while on the road for 40 weeks so far this year. Never again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.