“love the ambience of the area”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #4 of 654 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
York
“love the ambience of the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great food, reasonable prices. Gets crazy on home football game days, so try to go some other time. Service is always great.

Visited September 2012

“Fabulous, fun American chow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Every time I visit Lincoln, I also visit Lazlos. The food is consistently excellent, as are the service and atmosphere. I love their craft-brewed beer, and enjoy sampling it in all its variety. Tasty, tasty! Every meal here has been yummy. I wish Lazlos and its staff continued success. See you soon.

• Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went for a drive from Kansas and ended up here for lunch. Everything was awesome! Started out with onion rings and egg rolls. The lavosh is wonderful as was their burgers. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Lazlos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I'm OBSESSED with the BBQ bacon cheeseburger! It's soo good! I've only been to Lazlos twice and it's what I've gotten each time. I really like the shredded cheese on it instead of a slice. The first time I was there the server was okay. She seemed a little unsure of herself. I was there with my fiance and he needed quarters to put in the parking meter so he gave the server a dollar in exchange for 4 quarters. We ended up having to remind her that she still needed to bring him the quarters. The next time we had a much more confident server.

Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stopped here for lunch on the way from Omaha to Topeka. Got a voodoo chicken lahvosh and two cups of the soup plus a beer sampler. Loved all the choices! They do some great brews and the sampler is a great deal. Their lahvosh was hugh compared to one we had the night before in Omaha, these are great, wondering why we have not seen this down in Austin. Haymarket area is interesting, parking pretty easy on a weekday. This was our one meal in Lincoln, glad we stopped here.

• Visited October 2012