“Good Brew Pub”

Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
Ranked #4 of 671 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

As a Lincoln resident, I've been a guest at Lazlos many times over the years. It's a fun place to grab a sandwich and a beer.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Well...beer is made in the house and I personally enjoyed the Indian Pale Ale. Whata can you say about Nebraska's beef? Absolutely fantastic...ask for prime rib! Service is not that great, though, especially when they're busy with footbal games.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We went here for our anniversary dinner with some friends. We had eaten at this restaurant before and had enjoyed it, but this time we were disappointed. Not only was the place loud, the
staff was not on their toes. Food was forgotten and my meal came out as prime rib and I had
ordered a steak. While the manager was gracious and took my meal off, I had to wait while
everyone else ate and it ruined my evening. The cheese soup was really bad--tasted like they
opened a can of nacho cheese and heated it. I would not order it again. I doubt if we will go
back here for many years.

1  Thank worldtraveler810
Reviewed September 6, 2012

It's a restaraunt in an old industrial building right by the train station in a gentrified area called the "Old Market". Convivial young staff. I had the ribs and BBQ chicken.Too sweet, no kick,and the chicken was over-cooked.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have eaten here several times now and it the food here is not even average. Neat place but food is just not that good, even the salad is not good which is what I had. I would not waste my time or money.

1  Thank Craig P