“Never a bad experience”

Famous Dave's
Ranked #85 of 668 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love the rib tips, but I finally tried a menu item that had several items and had the ribs - Oh my gosh they were good! Everything always is, but I tend to stick to the same things.

There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Though critics seem to poo poo most chain restaurants I am still impressed with the quality of BBQ at Famous Dave's. The true test of good barbecue is if it can stand on it's own without sauce. The meat at Dave's passes with flying colors, especially the brisket which is as good or better than any I've had at the highly touted "old school" family joints, including in KC. Oh, and I've never gotten the "flu" here.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

this place is very good, mostly bar b Que. the food was good, the service was good. I will return again.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Do NOT go to Famous Dave's what ever you do. I have gotten the flu 3 times from this place. First, I went with my friends and that night I got the flu. A year later I went with other friends got the flu AGAIN! Then another year later I went with my friends again because they convinced me that I wouldn't get the flu, guess what.... I got the flu AGAIN!! So agin what ever you do DO NOT go to Famous Dave's.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Although a chain, the ribs here are to die for. Big meaty and fall off the bone, there are at least 6 sauces to go with them from mild to VERY hot. Service is always great and for a family the famous trash can fiest is a bargen.