Tripadvisor
Lincoln
All reviews great location parking garage pinnacle bank arena farmers market walking distance per day free breakfast nice hotel room was spacious restaurants and bars indoor pool nice breakfast staff was very friendly i highly recommend this hotel great place to stay husker game front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

I picked the Hyatt because of its reputation, but I was let down. I stayed in room 245, handicapped room. There was one handicapped parking spot out front on the street, otherwise I would've had to park across the alley in the parking garage and pay $12 each night. There is no reason there can't be more handicapped parking spots available on the street in front of the hotel.
The woman at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful, thank you.
The chain for the window blinds was broken. The mattress was lumpy and broke down. It needed to be flipped and rotated. The sink faucet had a very poor hot water function. Every time I turned the handle for hot water, I would lose pressure. A dribble of warm water would come out, fall onto the counter top, roll back to the wall, down the wall, onto the floor and ended up between my feet. I was expecting a lot more from Hyatt. I informed the front desk about these issues as I checked out the next morning. I did not experience the food.

1  Thank JanetandRalph
georgesherry1, General Manager at Hyatt Place Lincoln Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you JanetandRalph for your review of the Hyatt Place Lincoln Downtown-Haymarket . We are very sorry that you experienced these issues when you stayed with us. We always encourage guests to alert us right away if there is an issue with there room so that we can have the opportunity to fix the problem before it's to late. Once again, we are very sorry that we didn't exceed your expectations during your stay and we hope you give us another chance down the road.

Thank you!

George P. Sherry III - General Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The staff was wonderful staff, great location, clean hotel, met our needs, family friendly, warm pool for the grand baby. We enjoyed it stayed two nights and we will go back! So much to do in downtown Lincoln.

Ccsobackstrom,

Thank you very much for your review of the Hyatt Place Lincoln Downtown-Haymarket! We are so happy you enjoyed our staff, and were able to enjoy our indoor pool! We can't wait to have you back!

George P. Sherry III- General Manager

Reviewed January 6, 2020

The hotel is beautiful, friendly staff and above average breakfast every morning. The staff went out of their way for each and every guest. I will definitely stay again! The location is perfect whether you’re in Lincoln for UNL sporting events, enjoying the city for fun or business. The parking was convenient and it’s also an easy walk to food, fun and great shopping in the Haymarket.

Tracytuma,

Thank you so much for your great review of the Hyatt Place Lincoln Downtown-Haymarket! I'm happy to hear our staff went out of their way to make your stay great! We think we have one of the best locations in Lincoln. We hope to see you again soon!

George P. Sherry III- General Manager

Reviewed January 3, 2020

I have previously stayed at the nearby Cornhusker hotel and wanted to try somewhere new. Although 24/7 access to a menu and restaurant are advertised, no food is available after breakfast. I'll stay somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Wish I could leave less than one “star”! Terrible stay. Booked a king room, then told they didn’t have one-too bad! Noisiest doors in any hotel ever, every time someone left a room on the entire floor, it SLAMMED shut, shaking the walls. Bathroom door is stupidly translucent so if someone uses bathroom in middle of the night, light is brightly shining in the bedroom, waking up a previously sleeping person. Poor breakfast. Location only good if you’re going to a football game - nothing to walk to other than bars. Skip this place!!!

Date of stay: December 2019