“Insanely good dishes”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Definitely pricey but food was delicious. Tried the cheese dip, green beans, potatoes and risotto with chicken, chorizo, scallops and shrimp.

Dishes were 5 star, but size and price would be 3/5. Service while friendly was lacking as our waitress didn't come back to our table very often. Thankfully there were a few other staff that filled in.

Romantic. Lincoln should be proud to have a place like this.

2  Thank sorton

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Lovely birthday dinner at Sebastian's Table...this we tried ALL new tapas...try the scallops!...yes you only get two but those two two were outstanding!...the big disappointment...beets and apples!...woody beets! otherwise the evening was nice!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had seen and heard several amazing reviews of Sebastian's Table and expected only good things from the people that brought us Sasquatch Bakery & Honest Abe's. We weren't disappointed. As someone that really dislikes Brussels sprouts, I was a little leery of trying them, but our waitress who grew up in England hating sprouts because they ate them all the time stated even she liked them and encouraged us to try them. They are roasted and served with piquillo peppers and hazelnuts and are simply amazing! The gouda mac & cheese and paprika marcona almonds are also excellent. Just like with the sprouts, we weren't too sure about the pickled radishes on the cheese plate, but they were also delicious. The sangria and Barcelona Mule are the perfect drinks to compliment the hot and cold tapas too.

2  Thank Rutha2s
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been eager to eat here since I first heard my brussel sprout hating wife talk about how she wants to try them here, that got my attention. First, I am shocked this place has such a low review as it was an absolutely ethereal experience. This is a place to go to in defining the new direction for Lincoln's local eat-scene.

My colleagues and I ate a dozen different items from the brand new menu and enjoyed everyone if them with a few outliers: lamb Mac, skewered beef, scallops, sprouts and octopus were fabulous. Everything else was just fantastic.

Service was good and we had no issues. Our server Catherine(?) was on point with her recommendations and ensured our experience was top notch.

I would easily return and am looking forward to my new favorite restaurant here in town.

2  Thank ma_usmc
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate here with a group of four and tried out a lot of the tapas plates. They were all very well executed by the kitchen staff which is not often the case in Lincoln restaurants. Our favorites included hazel nut brussels sprouts (they will turn you into a convert), a duck confit, seafood risotto and lamb mac and cheese. We skipped the $15 scallops dish when we found out that only two scallops came with it. For dessert the lavender panna cotta was a delight.

They source a lot of their food locally and the ingredients used are high quality. As with any tapas style restaurant, it is easy for the total bill to add up because so many of the dishes are tempting to try. The building this is located in has undergone several major business changes over the past decade and I enjoyed the atmosphere they've created in the latest renovation.

1  Thank Joyontheplains