“Great honey chicken and shrimp”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #380 of 683 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We really enjoyed the new hone chicken and shrimp at Applebee's, but come hungry. The entre is huge. Red potatoes, green beans, 5 shrimp and a large broiled chicken breast. It was delicious. I will order it again and again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We are always pleased with the new offerings at Applebee's restaurant. Our server was excellent, and made changes we requested in our meals.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The main dishes are always good but I really like the boneless wings. The sweet and spicy sauce is the best, and they are cheaper during happy hour.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

they treated me like crap. my food was terrible. they thought I could eat a steak with plastic service ware, when I e-mailed HQ. all I got back was some manager, that all he wanted to do was argue with me. I am done with Applebees.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Applebees is always a good value for your money. We do the 2 for $20.00 deal alot. My daughter and I are hooked. We both get what we like and an appitizer. Worth stopping in. Food and Service are great too.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!