“Nice restaurant and we had excellent service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #321 of 671 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had been on the road almost all day and were looking for a tasty place to get a nice meal. Decided on Olive Garden from a TV ad, and were not disappointed. We did arrive early, about 4:30 PM and so the place wasn't crowded. Our waitress was exceptional, helpful and knowledgeable. The food was tasty, properly prepared, fresh and the breadsticks were hot out of the oven!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

this was a pleasant surprise the chicken soup was soo good I wish I had the recipe. and my pasta was just perfect. the waiter recomded some really good drinks and all in all it was a very good meal.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The breadsticks here are always a favorite, but everything else I have has is also a treat. The salad is great - though the dressing is a bit on the salty side. I had a wonderful minestone soup that was hot and perfectly seasoned. The pasta dishes also looked wonderful. For the calorie counters in our group, there is a "leaner fare" menu available.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I had another great experience at the Olive Garden in Lincoln the other night. The salad was crisp and fresh, the bread sticks were warm and delicious, and our entrees were exceptional. The service was outstanding as our server, Summer offered us a complimentary taste of Roscato and we promptly ordered a glass. Thank you, Summer! You can't go wrong in choosing the Olive Garden for a dinner destination.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

When going to Olive Garden the food is always hot and tasty. The service is also quite good. Although abit high on price, Olive Garden is consistenly a good value for quality food. Olive Garden is a Lincoln favorite.