“soooo good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Culebra, Puerto Rico
“soooo good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

this was a pleasant surprise the chicken soup was soo good I wish I had the recipe. and my pasta was just perfect. the waiter recomded some really good drinks and all in all it was a very good meal.

• Visited August 2013

California USA
“Love the choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The breadsticks here are always a favorite, but everything else I have has is also a treat. The salad is great - though the dressing is a bit on the salty side. I had a wonderful minestone soup that was hot and perfectly seasoned. The pasta dishes also looked wonderful. For the calorie counters in our group, there is a "leaner fare" menu available.

• Visited June 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Always a great place to dine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I had another great experience at the Olive Garden in Lincoln the other night. The salad was crisp and fresh, the bread sticks were warm and delicious, and our entrees were exceptional. The service was outstanding as our server, Summer offered us a complimentary taste of Roscato and we promptly ordered a glass. Thank you, Summer! You can't go wrong in choosing the Olive Garden for a dinner destination.

• Visited May 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“CONSISTENTLY GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

When going to Olive Garden the food is always hot and tasty. The service is also quite good. Although abit high on price, Olive Garden is consistenly a good value for quality food. Olive Garden is a Lincoln favorite.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Amazing service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

I visit this restaurant periodically with my parents, who love Olive Garden's soup and salad combo. My trip there yesterday opened my eyes to why they enjoy the place so much.

Much of the effect was from great service. Kiefer was our waiter. He patiently answered questions, each time as though he had nothing else in the world to do at that moment. Friendly joshing filled his visits to our table. He had our lunch very enjoyable.

Our lunch was a comfort food meal of bucatini with meat sauce, soup, and salad. It hit the spot. Jared Beckmann, the General Manager, definitely has a good thing going at this Olive Garden.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!