“Very good experience!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Very good experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I chose to dine here last night as it close to our home. I had not been here in several years and she had never dined here. The menu offers several choices, something for everyone. We opted for the "$20 Dinner for Two". After quizzing our waiter, we chose the Crispy Onion & Jalapeño Stack and we were extremely satisfied in our selection. For her main dish, my wife selected the Cajun Chicken Pasta, while I selected the Classic Bacon Burger. Both were excellent! While our dining experience was excellent, when I received our bill, we were charged individually for our selections, which added up to several dollars above the "$20 Dinner for Two" option. As the place was getting crowded and our waiter was very busy, I did not question him about this. Even so, we will return to Chili's Grill & Bar in Lincoln, NE.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Lincoln, Nebraska
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

the food was good. service was good. they do have a nice place around here. I will be back again. they have some good Mex. food I enjoyed my meal there very much.

York
“Love their lunch fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I like ethis location any time of the day. For a chain, they always have good service. Good variety of food..lunch fair is a good value. Night fare..Have a flavored margarita....so good!

Visited December 2011
Crete, Nebraska
“Chili's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Chili's has ALWAYS been a favorite resturant.......GREAT flavor on everything....Large portions........Service has been excellent..

Palestine, Texas
“The Best of Texas in Nebraska!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

I am a REGULAR customer at this establishment. The waitstaff is efficient and friendly. One of the male waiters makes a point of greeting me personally! The food is Tex-Mex cuisine , with just a little regular Texas thrown in! GREAT FOOD! To this Transplant, it is a little bit of "home" Don't pay any attention to the reviewer with a "burr" up his backside. This place is great food for a great price!

• Visited December 2011