“Salt and Fat”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Not much on the menu that you really want to put in your body. Music is too loud. Just an assult on all the senses.

1  Thank ElizabethN234
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 13, 2013

as I said before, the last time I was in Applebees's they treated me like crap. I sat at the bar. I ordered a meal. my steak was totally unsatisfactory they brought it to me in a paper bag. and plastic service ware. you can't eat a steak with plastic ware. I will never go into Apple bees' again. and I have already contacted HQ and all I ever got back was some smart alik manager, that all he wanted to do was argue with me. I can not know what there buddys will say, but I have no use for them. there are plenty of other places to eat, and they are darn right I will eat elsewhere.

1  Thank Bill G
Reviewed August 25, 2012

You usually know what you're going to get with a chain restaurant. The service is the key do they keep your beer full or your water full. The best part about this place was how fast they seat you.. Then you might as well be invisible. IN two visits (i always give bad experiences a 2nd chance) i felt like a 2nd class citizen.... There are plenty of better places to go get a very good meal and support the Lincoln economy.

1  Thank T M
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Whenever I don't want to have to worry about picking a restaurant that may serve me a crappy meal, I pick Applebees. This place is consistently good at a great price. It is far better than the other chains around Lincoln, like Cheddars, and Skeeter Barnes. So if your looking for consistency at a good price, make it Applebees.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Your typical chain restaurant. The food was good and the service was timely. If you are in town for a football game this place in only two blocks from the stadium and they are open late for post-game munchies.