“Not a bad seat in the house”
Review of Haymarket Park

Haymarket Park
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a great place to watch a game. Comfortable seating and no obstructions to sight. Come enjoy a game here you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Haymarket Park

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I took my son to a Husker game and we had a great time. Very affordable and good views from all areas of the park. Only complaint is that I would like my seats and less grass areas.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The park is modern, angular and metallic, but still manages to feel old fashioned. The Salt Dogs are also a ton of fun; the association knows it's far down on the baseball scale (compared to MLB) and puts on nonstop, inspired promotions, races, games, all kinds of things. These are good players, not great players, so don't expect lights-out play.

That it was dirt cheap didn't hurt. I presented my motel key and got a seat in the very first row behind home plate for $5. Really.

A big playground, grassy berms -- I saw quite a few families with very young children, teens, old-men-baseball fans, even a few hipsters. Good fun for all.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Dining all over; shopping at unique shops and art galleries, antique shops, Ten Thousand Villages; the Nebraska Store; Ethnic stores.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Lovely old buildings, lots of restaurant choices, great shopping & tons to see - some serious nostalgia here I found most enjoyable. The train & station is fascinating - can be used for receptions, etc. We all enjoyed the antique shopping & the shopkeepers were funny & charming folks. A most enjoyable day....