“PERFECT!”
Review of Asian Fusion

Asian Fusion
Ranked #50 of 683 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great evening...we had reservations, lovely table by the window...1/2 price wine by the bottle...sushi, sashimi and Chinese favorites...sweet and sour chicken and Kung Pao chicken...ALL OUTSTANDING!...excellent service, attentiveness and overall dining experience!...really the BEST sushi in Lincoln right now!

1  Thank Sarah4501

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The vegetable and spicy crab rolls were and 11 on a scale of 10! The entrees were just as spectacular! The Meso soup is one of the best I've ever eaten!! The staff was very professional and courteous...even thou we walked in 40 minutes before they closed. Write this on your "must do" lists. You won't be disappointed. Now a favorite of our household!!! Thanks Asian Fusion!

1  Thank gopher_topher
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I love sushi and until now had to go to Omaha to get great sushi. Since the Asian Fusion has opened, we don't have to drive anymore! Not only is their fish super fresh (we like to eat the fish on top of a little rice, not necessarily all rolls, and it has to be fresh to eat it that way!), but the presentations are absolutely beautiful. Most of their staff are from China, so they understand the connection between taste and beauty. The sushi chefs are very friendly, as are the servers and the owner. Going to Asian Fusion is more than a wonderful meal, it is an incredible experience. Try it, you won't be sorry! Oh, and they have a great wine list!!

1  Thank Penny G
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I'm somewhat new to sushi, so I don't know how it compares to a 5-star, big city sushi bar, but for Lincoln, I thought it was delicious. Our wait was shorter than quoted on a busy Friday night and I enjoyed the ambiance and decor once seated. We got the spring rolls appetizer which they forgot about, so when they came out they were burning hot, but still delicious. The sushi my daughter and I each had were quite enjoyable by our standards and we plan to go back this weekend. My husband had a chicken entree and he gave it 2 thumbs up (and he's picky). Great new addition to Lincoln's dining fare. Check it out.

1  Thank Heathbul
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Excellent California rolls, sweet potato rolls, and entrees. General Tsos chicken, Kung Bao chicken well-prepared, and one member of our party wanted chow mein, not on the menu, and they made it for her. Busy and working hard to get established.

1  Thank VacaBoy