“Definitely recommend”
Review of Asian Fusion

Asian Fusion
Ranked #52 of 669 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I'm somewhat new to sushi, so I don't know how it compares to a 5-star, big city sushi bar, but for Lincoln, I thought it was delicious. Our wait was shorter than quoted on a busy Friday night and I enjoyed the ambiance and decor once seated. We got the spring rolls appetizer which they forgot about, so when they came out they were burning hot, but still delicious. The sushi my daughter and I each had were quite enjoyable by our standards and we plan to go back this weekend. My husband had a chicken entree and he gave it 2 thumbs up (and he's picky). Great new addition to Lincoln's dining fare. Check it out.

1  Thank Heathbul

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Excellent California rolls, sweet potato rolls, and entrees. General Tsos chicken, Kung Bao chicken well-prepared, and one member of our party wanted chow mein, not on the menu, and they made it for her. Busy and working hard to get established.

1  Thank VacaBoy
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was our first visit and we chose to sit at the sushi bar. The selection of fish looked very fresh and was displayed well. The waitress was very helpful with suggestions and explaining what other dishes were as they came up. Our food was both lovely and delicious, and the sushi chef surprised us with a complimentary tempura banana treat at the end. Fabulous first impression, can't wait to try it again!

1  Thank catherine w
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went there for dinner during the week. We don't do sushi, and most of the menu dealt with that. The rest of the menu was limited, but what we got was good. We will go back.

1  Thank Darrel H
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Based on one experience, this is an exceptional restaurant! We were there for a Sunday lunch and the whole experience was outstanding. The first reviewer was right on!

1  Thank johndeer317