“Awesome waffle”

Cuisines: American
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Awesome waffle”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

always quick service, amazing waffle (luv the strawberry, nuts, whipped cream one). Always friendly, clean atmosphere. One of our fav places to go.

• Visited January 2014

“Great food & even better service!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place was very popular because there was a line to get into the restaurant. However, somehow, they were getting people in and out quickly. I had a skillet meal that was very tasty. The gal that waited on us was very friendly and attentive, even for being so busy. I was very happy with my experience at the Egg and I.

• Visited October 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Food was perfect, prices are reasonable, and staff very friendly. And clean restrooms! Very busy on Sunday's but worth the wait

• Visited August 2013
Lincoln
“Yummy food and great service”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Always excellent breakfast or lunch. Heather has trained a great crew at the downtown location. Ate their yesterday with my grandson and got the usual excellent service.

Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Must try once!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We had to eat here twice because everything on the menu is delicious! I had the chicken walnut sandwhich on raisin toasted bread and almond flavored coffee. Another favorite is the Reuben. The service is friendly and efficient. The restsurant is clean. If you want a wonderful meal in Lincoln, NE, go to the Egg and I.

• Visited June 2013